How do I get a Fast Pass?
We offer the fast past free of charge to our overnight guests only. This program is coordinated by the City Hall of Tijuana with the following rules:
• Only One Fast Pass per room per stay.
• Your vehicle MUST have USA or Canadian License Plate (Motorcycles & vehicles with trailers or no License plates on the vehicle --are NOT eligible).
• Fast Pass HOURS OF OPERATION is daily from 8 AM to 10 PM.
• Only the SAN YSIDRO border crossing has a Fast Pass Lane (Otay Border crossing does NOT have a Fast Pass Lane).
• Subject to availability
• The fast pass is not for sale.
The border fast pass program, officially called FastLane, which is a single-use pass that gives you access to a special lane designated for tourists. This lane will significantly reduce your wait time to get back into the U.S. The goal of the fast pass program is to give our tourists a way to return to their country fast, easy and safe. Given that the FastPass system is managed by an off-site third-party, Rosarito Beach Hotel cannot guarantee Fast Pass availability at a given time.
Do I need a passport to go to Rosarito?
Answer: A passport is required to cross back into the US, but a Passport Card is a cheaper option and is also valid for border crossing by land. For additional passport requirements and information, please visit travel.state.gov
Border crossing status updates
- San Ysidro Border Crossings remain OPEN and operating as usual.
- For up-to-the-minute details on ports of entry estimated wait times click here for details: Border Wait Times
- The 7 POE´s between Baja California and the United States remain open and operating as usual.
- Baja California tourism industry continues to offers unique experiences worthwhile living. We hope that travelers will continue to visit and fall in love with ROSARITO BEACH.
- POE is the only port that had a temporary closure in southbound and northbound direction during Sunday November 26, due to security measures taken by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP), however traffic was resume the same day in both directions and is operating as usual.
- Additionally, State highways continue to operate on a regular basis and without delays.
- In case of assistance dial 078, it is a toll free number which operates 24 hours a day in English and Spanish, 365 days a year.
Are pets allowed in the hotel?
Answer: Pets are not allowed at the Hotel. If your reservation requires accommodation for a Service Dog, a Pre-authorization is required by the hotel management and if authorized, there´s a Pet Deep cleaning fee that must be paid when you report the service dog at the check-in time.
What is the check in & check out time ?
Answer: The check-in time is at 4:00 p.m. Early check-in is based on the availability of the type of room/suite you booked. The check-out time is at 12:00 p.m.
Do you offer a day pass?
Answer: Unfortunately we do not offer day passes at our resort, since the facilities are for the use of our guests.