Baja Bulues Fest press release.
RBH news, July 19, 2014. By Jackie Alameda.
7 Great Bands
- The Mannish Boys featuring Sugaray Rayford and Kid Ramos
- The Backwater Blues Band (Hosting) with special guest “Mighty Mike” Shermer
- Nathan James
- Sharifa and the Good Thing
- Kara Grainger
- Tayran Donath
- Hola Soy Lola with special guest Guitarist “Chuy” from Ensenada
3 Great Raffle Prizes
- 3-Day all-inclusive Blues Cruise for 2 adults
- 2 Nights at Adobe Guadalupe Vineyard and Inn, 5-course dinner, breakfasts, tour and more
- 2 Nights at Casa Medio Dia B&B, La Bufador south of Ensenada, breakfasts, dinners and wine
1 Great Evening, 1 Great Day and 1 Great Afternoon!
- Friday Aug 22 Meet-n-Greet in the Adobe Lounge in the hotel from 7pm to 11pm – come meet the bands, dance and party with us!
- Saturday Aug 23 all day Main Event gates open at 10:30 music until about 8pm
- Sunday Aug 24 Jam Session in the garden 1pm to 4pm – bring your guitar and or your best voice!
Special Event MC – Doug Rye – Musician, Actor, Voiceovers & Hollywood Teacher/Coach whose voice you have heard many times although you may not know it! He’s got “the voice!”
- Voiceover for Commercials like Lexus, Roundup, Levis, Terminix, Allstate Insurance, Tecate, National Association of Realtors and Time Warner Cable
- Narrations for Bank of America, The Discovery Channel, The Learning Channel, NBC, The Playboy Channel, Qwest, Carl's Jr. and Daimler/Chrysler
- Television/Movies & Video Games and more!
Special Guest – “Big Lou” the voice of BB Kings Bluesville and the Top Ten Commandments, he has been the host of the Blues Music Awards in Memphis and more recently “The Blues Cruise” out of Long Beach.
Music, Food, Drinks, Crafts, Arts and other vendors all day Saturday!
BAJA BLUES FEST ORGANIZATION a 501(c)3 - PO Box 189010 #390 - Coronado, CA 92178 - 1-619-838-8133
www.bajabluesfest.org • firstname.lastname@example.org