Border FastPass now available for our overnight guests.
The goal of the fast pass program is to give our tourists a way to return to their country fast easy and safe. This program is coordinated by the visitors bureau of Tijuana with the following rules.
- Subject to availability
- Only 1 Fast Pass per room per stay
- For Sunday return to the US, Fast Passes must be requested & issued on Saturdays
- Must present at the front desk a valid driver’s license & license plate number to obtain it
- It is for US residents only with a valid ID
- The Fast Pass Lane is open from 8:00am to 10:00pm
- The fast pass is not for sale
How to get Back to San Ysidro International Border (Fast Pass)
- Once you exit Rosarito Beach hotel make a right turn.
- Continue straight staying on the left lane as you are passing the stop light.
- Passing the stop light you will see a u-turn signal making the u-turn there.
- After making the u-turn stay on the middle lane to Tijuana.
- After taking the middle lane you will cross a bridge, stay on the left lane that will take you to the Tijuana Cuota exit.
- You will arrive at the toll booth shortly.
- You will continue on this road shortly you will reach the san diego sign stay on your right hand side lane.
- You will cross over a bridge merge over to the right lane to cross under the bridge.
- Crossing under the bridge you will see the lane that units with the highway that goes up the hill take that road.
- You will drive over this hill staying on your right lane.
- You will see a bridge overhead after driving several mills down the hill merge to your right lane.
- Exit on your right after passing the bridge overhead and merging to the left lane.
- A few yards down you will reach a stop light making a left turn there.
- Merge to the third lane the far right hand lane continue under the bridge.
- Continue straight ahead on this lane you will see the divider between the lane you are on.
- You will reach a police booth making an exit there showing the police officer your pass.
Thank you for visiting us, please come back soon!